GENERAL INFO REGARDING CATERING ORDERS
- All catering requires customer pick-up. No delivery.
- Orders not limited to menu and can be customized to needs but require a consultation.
- On-site private party space available with customized menu.
- Trays are disposable unless customer provides a tray.
- Chafing dishes can be provided upon request for a fully- refundable deposit.
- Orders not placed with a live person (fax, email) must be confirmed by customer.
- Orders of $100 or more must be placed at least 12 hours in advance with a staff member.
- 50% deposit will be required on orders of $100 or more.
- Cancellations require 12hour notice confirmed with a live staff member (no messages please) otherwise
deposits will be forfeited.
- Modifying existing orders requires 8hour notice (no messages please).
- Suggested quantities for catering items are meant to be a general guideline and covers a range of appetites but may not be accurate in all cases.
- Please inform staff of food allergies or particular dietary needs. We cannot be held responsible for cross-contamination with severe allergies. If the allergy in question is a common ingredient we use, then we cannot ensure there will be no exposure.
- Customer strongly advised to use caution when ordering if there is a concern and it will be the responsibility of the customer to inform us of any concerns.